The kindergarten follows the school calendar of the Ministry of Education
* Click Bulletin under newsletter for Calendar of Events 2015
|Term 1||School Classes||Term Holidays|
|1||10 weeks ( Jan – Mar )?||1 Week ?( Mar )|
|2||10 weeks ( Mar – May )?||4 Weeks ?(? May – Jun )|
|3||10 weeks ( Jun – Sept ) ?||1 Week ?( Sept )|
|4||10 weeks ( Sept – Nov ) ?||6 Weeks ?( ?Nov – Dec )?|
Kindergarten Hours & Classes
(School Timing for Nursery 1, Nursery 2)
AM Session???????????????? 08.00am to 11.15am
PM Session????????????????? 11.30am to 02.45am
(School Timing for Kindergarten 1, Kindergarten 2)
AM Session???????????????? 08.00am to 12.00noon
PM Session????????????????? 11.30am to 03.30pm
|Nursery 1||2 ? years – 3 years old|
|Nursery 2||3 years – 4 years old|
|K1||4 years – 5 years old|
|K2||5 years – 6 years old|
School fees would be collected before the commencement of a new school term for example term 4 school fees will be collected in term 3. Notification of school fees payment will be given through your child’s communication folder.
- A non-registration fee is payable upon registration
- Click here to Register Online
- All students registered with the kindergarten are covered under a Junior Protection Plan
Mode of Payment
- Only cash / CDA / or cheque payment is accepted
- Click on the below to download CDA Form:
* OCBC Form
* Standard Chartered Bank
- Account payee cheques are to be made payable to?Holy Grace Kindergarten
- The bus operator information appearing in this website is purely to assist parents in contacting should they require bus services.?
- Our Kindergarten is not liable for the bus fees or accuracy of the information given by the bus operator.
- Holy Grace Kindergarten does not provide transport services and makes no representation as to the suitability or adequacy of service standards of the bus operator.
- This refers to the Holy Grace Kindergarten uniform, P.E attire, name tag and bag.
- These may be purchased from the office during office hours.
- All students have to be in full school uniform which is inclusive of Holy Grace Kindergarten school bag.
- A copy of the Parents’ Handbook will be given to parents upon every new registration with school fees paid. This handbook provide further information regarding polices, routines and procedures in the Kindergarten.